We Guarantee You'll Approve of Our Pro AC Installation in Kitchener
When it comes to AC installation in Kitchener, you should avoid skimping and letting just anybody hook up your new equipment.
That’s where the pros from Hammond Home Services by Enercare arrive. In addition to having the training and credentials to back up our outstanding air conditioning installation, we’ll give you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Contact us at 226-240-1120 to request your AC installation today.
5 Signs You Should Schedule Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will start giving you subtle clues that it needs to be replaced. Here are five of the most common ones.
- You regularly need repairs. As your air conditioner advances in years, it loses energy efficiency and more susceptible to malfunctions. If we’re regularly at your home for air conditioning repairs, you might be due for a new air conditioner.
- Repairs are more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs swiftly add up. When they exceed more than half the cost of a new air conditioner, it’s time to replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is past 15 years old. With yearly air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could work for 20 years. However, it’s smart to start prepping for replacement near the 15-year mark so it’s not a shock.
- Your air conditioner has R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was installed earlier than 2010, it probably has R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant isn’t being made anymore because of its damaging effects on the ozone layer. Because R22 has been discontinued, repairing a refrigerant leak would be very expensive.
- You want to cut your energy costs. Selecting an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and pairing it with a smart thermostat is a good approach to spend less on electrical costs. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s merely 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient air conditioner could save you 20–40% on energy expenses.
At Hammond Home Services by Enercare, our Experts will partner with you to select the ideal model for your needs. We’ll also perform a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to ensure right sizing.
We know that needing a new air conditioner can be an unexpected situation you’re not totally financially ready for. That’s why we offer flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll have a new air conditioner. You won’t need a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all built in. Plus, you’ll get to keep any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As a prized Advantage Program member, you’ll also get 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Anticipate Throughout Air Conditioner Installation
What differentiates us from every other heating and cooling company in Kitchener? Here are several of the things we do on installation day.
When our highly skilled technicians are at your home, you can feel confident they’ll hook up your new equipment for peak effectiveness. And they’ll leave your home and backyard in an unchanged condition as when they showed up.
Beyond that, you’ll have peace of mind knowing you’re working a totally licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Tidy installation—When the setup procedures require us to step inside your home, we’ll wear shoe coverings to protect your floors from dirt. We’ll also put down drop cloths surrounding the installation spot to keep your flooring covered from refuse during the process.
- Outstanding service—Our technicians are ACE-certified. This means they’ve undergone extensive education to receive the most desirable technical certification in the business.
- Attention to detail—We’ll go through an installation list throughout the process to double-check each individual little item is covered. We’ll also check your unit is running like it should and matches local laws before we are done. Once installation is completed, we’ll ensure you understand how to program your new thermostat and unit.
- Frequent communication—We’ll let you know how the process is progressing and when you can anticipate us to be done.