You maybe have tried to cover up indoor odors by using air fresheners or lighting candles. Unfortunately, these approaches just conceal the odors, not eliminate them. They also might affect indoor air quality in your Kitchener house by causing allergic reactions, headaches or eye inflammation.
Bacteria, dust mites, animal dander and mold can also make your residence reek. One process to purify the air is with germicidal UV lights in your home.
These lights are used with your HVAC equipment to:
- Combat odors
- Stop mold growth
- Clean the inside of your heating and cooling equipment
Every now and then low ventilation leads to bad odors. Some symptoms of this are:
- Moist walls and windows
- Stuffy air
A licensed Hammond Plumbing & Heating specialist can look at your home comfort unit to figure out if this is a problem we should fix. Your Expert will also communicate how to fix the problem, which could include using a ventilation system to add extra fresh air.