How can I find carbon monoxide in my home?

Using a carbon monoxide detector in a central spot is the best way to alert you of this dangerous gas. Carbon monoxide is colorless, odorless and is lethal in big concentrations.

A carbon monoxide detector is like a smoke alarm. It screens the air and beeps if carbon monoxide concentration is becoming dangerous. If possible, you should have at minimum one detector close to every living area, or on all floors in your residence. These detectors are best used in combination with our HVAC maintenance memberships, which keep your system in the greatest condition and can help you avoid carbon monoxide in Kitchener.