A popping disturbance is a common sign of an undersized duct design. This occurs when there’s higher airflow than your ductwork can handle.
Troubles with your ductwork may lead to other ventilation and air quality problems, like:
- Excessive noise
- Higher energy consumption
- Ahead-of-time system breakdown
- Irregular heating and cooling
- Broken AC compressor in the summer
- Overheated furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold increase inside ducts
Reach an experienced company in Kitchener, like Hammond Plumbing & Heating, to check your home's ventilation system. We can make advice for duct repair or installation.