A popping noise is typical sign of an undersized duct design. This occurs when there’s more airflow than your ductwork can handle.
Troubles with your ductwork may create other ventilation and air quality troubles, like:
- Excessive noise
- Higher energy consumption
- Ahead-of-time system breakdown
- Unbalanced heating and cooling
- Broken AC compressor in the summer
- Overheated furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold expansion within ducts
Reach an Expert company in Kitchener, like Hammond Plumbing & Heating, to check your home's ventilation system. We can make advice for duct repair or installation.