Furnace Installation in Kitchener Backed With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t just mend and service furnaces, we also provide first-rate furnace installation in Kitchener.
What makes our pro work a step above other HVAC companies? We’ve fine-tuned our approach over time.
All of our Experts are ACE certified, which indicates they’ve earned the most respected technical achievement in the industry. They also are involved in current industry and product learning to discover the best ways to complete furnace repair and furnace maintenance, along with pro furnace installation.
And we stand behind all of our labor with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so sure of our fantastic services that we provide you with time to think it over—a year, in fact.
Call us at 226-240-1120 to request your furnace installation today.
How Should I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It might be tough to know just when your heating system is going to break down or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system can reveal some signs that it’s close to wearing out. Here are four of the most usual signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With routine maintenance, a majority of furnaces survive for about 20 years, although some can last even longer. If yours is nearing that age, it’s time to initiate planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t have an interruption in comfort when your furnace gives out for good.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair if this happens. If your newest bills are higher than half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are frequently fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about replacing your furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a common side effect, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are a few signs that your furnace is less efficient:
- Your furnace turns on and off too frequently, even if you responsibly change the air filter.
- Your furnace blows cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You realize it’s more difficult regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly using the thermostat because your home feels too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation could help you reduce your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at using fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can definitely add up over its lifetime!
4. Unusual Furnace Noises
It’s normal for your furnace to make some noise as it starts and stops. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching may mean there’s something severely wrong with it. Because these problems can be expensive to take care of, it’s often preferable to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is working properly, its burner flames should be blue. If you see yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t burning fuel very well and could even be spewing out hazardous carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide concerns is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced as soon as possible.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often more affordable to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Additionally, you’ll also benefit from greater energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which might not be compatible with an older unit.
- You want to boost your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which may struggle to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Recognizing when to arrange furnace installation can be tough and frustrating. Our Experts at Hammond Home Services by Enercare have an A+ in home comfort, so you can count on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 226-240-1120 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What to Anticipate on Furnace Installation Day
Here’s what will happen when we hook up your new heater.
- Neat installation—When come to your home, we’ll put on shoe booties to shield your home from any dirt we might track in. We put down protective cloths around the installation location to prevent messes.
- Quality work—Our pros have achieved some of the best prestigious technical certifications in HVAC.
- A thorough check—After we’re done, we go down a checklist to ensure your heating equipment is operating like it should before we leave.
- Going above and beyond—We’ll put in your new furnace to match local code. And we’ll frequently exceed requirements, for the highest quality work anyplace.
Set Your Furnace Installation Today with Hammond Home Services by Enercare
Need another reason to purchase a heater from Hammond Home Services by Enercare?
Your new heating system includes a free membership plan. This provides you a head start on appropriate furnace maintenance and keeps your warranty effective.
Give us a call at 226-240-1120 or contact us online to schedule your appointment now. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.