Plumbing is a vital part of your day-to-day life, even if you don’t usually notice it. From your shower all the way to your water heater, you need your water working so you can keep going with the day. Hammond Home Services by Enercare can help through expert plumbing service in Kitchener, so you can think about other business.
Our Experts have taken on and handled every plumbing issue around. Our team can help get your house back to normal—in spite of whatever your system throws at you. Call us at 226-240-1120 or contact us online to schedule your appointment today.
Our work is supported by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.* So you can relax knowing our team will take care of you from the moment we get to work until it’s complete.
Signs There’s a Water Leak in Your Kitchener Home
Even though leaks are amid the most frequently requested reasons we’re called to houses, it turns out to be particularly tough to figure out the source and correct the leak yourself. Here are some signals it’s time to refer to the professionals.
- More expensive water expenses, but no evident swell in water use
- Walls or floors feel soft
- Reddish water or rust stains in sinks
- Soil erosion by your residence’s foundation
- Noisy, rattling pipes If you’re encountering one or more of these issues, it’s time to ask for help. The sooner we can locate the leak and work out a solution, the more likely it is that you’ll move to bypass pricier problems or considerable water damage.