Plumbing is a crucial component of your day-to-day life, even if you don’t usually notice it. From your shower all the way to your water heater, you need your water functioning well so you can finish the day. Hammond Plumbing & Heating can help through expert plumbing service in Kitchener, so you can think about other business.
Our Experts have taken on and handled every plumbing issue you can send them. Our staff can help get your plumbing back to how it should be—in spite of whatever your system throws at you. Ring us at 226-240-1120 or contact us online to schedule your appointment today.
Our work is supported by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.* So you can rest assured that our team will be there for you from the moment we get to work until it’s complete.
Signs There’s a Water Leak in Your Kitchener Home
Even though leaks are amid the most frequently requested reasons we’re called to houses, it turns out to be particularly hard to figure out the cause and repair the leak on your own. Here are some signals it’s time to bring in the professionals.
- More expensive water charges, but no apparent swell in monthly use
- Walls or floors feel soft
- Reddish water or rust marks in sinks
- Soil erosion near your residence’s foundation
- Noisy, banging pipes If you’re encountering any of these issues, it’s time to ask for help. The sooner we can locate the issue and work out a solution, the more likely it is that you’ll move to bypass more expensive issues or considerable water damage.