If it’s time for a new garbage disposal, look no further than Hammond Plumbing. We’ll help you to find one that will meet your needs and your budget and offer professional garbage disposal installation from one of our experienced technicians. We’re also available to help if you’re simply in need of a garbage disposal repair. One of our team members will meet you to find the issue and get your disposal back up and running in no time.
Typical Garage Disposal Concerns in Kitchener
- Your garbage disposal won’t run.
- The disposal is making noise, but not working properly.
- Your garbage disposal is leaking.
- Your garbage disposal smells unpleasant and the odor won’t go away .
- Water is draining slowly through your garbage disposal or clogged.
Tips to Keep Your Garbage Disposal Operating
- Garbage disposals require frequent use to avoid rust and corrosion.
- Using your garbage disposal to crush food should be completed using cold water only. Cold water solidifies any greases or oils that might have been poured into the system, making it effortless for the unit to break them up and eliminate them.
Call Hammond Plumbing today at 226-240-1120 or request an appointment online and we’ll assist you with all your garbage disposal replacement and installation needs.