We Can Help You Prevent Sewer Backups in Kitchener
Sewer backups are a costly mess. Damage and rehabilitation can be costly—on average, about $4,400.
Hammond Plumbing & Heating can help you keep clear of that by making sure you have a backflow assembly. This acts as a safeguard against backups.
The majority of homeowners may not realize they’re liable for maintaining and repairing the sewer lateral. This is the pipeline between the Kitchener sanitary sewer main and your residence.
At Hammond Plumbing & Heating, our plumbers and technicians have the expertise, experience and talent to take care of everything related to sewer service and sewer inspection.
No matter what’s leading your sewer to overflow or become congested, make sure to call us as soon as you realize there’s a problem. Stopping it early can help you avoid expensive destruction to your residence.
Common Causes of Sewer Backup
Clogs in the city’s sanitary sewer main can lead to your sewer backing up. Tree roots can also lead to problems if they grow into your lines.
There are a couple you can do to avoid a backup.
- Dispose of waste correctly.
- Don’t put grease down your drain.
- Don’t flush paper towels, wet wipes or feminine goods.
- Have Hammond Plumbing & Heating install a backwater prevention valve to prevent sewer backflows.
- Have us check for and take care of incorrect plumbing connections, like French drains, sump pumps or other flood control systems. These connections can block your lines with debris and silt.
- Put in a new line and tap with plastic pipe to prevent tree roots from damaging your lines.
Call Hammond Plumbing & Heating today at 226-240-1120 or schedule an appointment online and let us do the messy work for you. We sell quality equipment choices and Expert service for all your plumbing needs. And our work is supported by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*